• Français
  • English

The 230V emergency power supply automatically manages the absence of main power by switching to battery power in order to maintain limited 230V lighting and thus allow a safe evacuation to the emergency exits. In the event of a power failure, the battery supplies power to thelighting in the elevator car until the power is restored.

Alimentation secourue 230V LED XBS1280

Emergency power 230V
2,1Ah – 40W – Backup

> Item code: XBS1280ASC
> Size: 235 x 245 x 245 x 56mm
> Glow wire resistance 850°C
> Input voltage: 230V~ 50/60Hz
> Protection class – impact resistance: IP20 – IK07
> Available only in non-audio version
> Battery capacity: 2.1Ah
> Lamp output autonomy: 1 hour (12W) or 1h30 (8W)
> 1 permanent 12V voltage output: 250mA max
> Battery charge indicator, siren test button, main switch and 230V shutdown safety button
> Wall mounting of the box with 2 external brackets
> Battery maintenance label on the front of the box

Compatible lighting

Power supply for 2 lights: 230VAC
Type of lighting: backup
For 2 LED lamps
Maximum lamp power: 12W that can be distributed over the 2 LED outputs

Alimentation secourue XBS1270

230V Emergency Power
7,2Ah – 40W – Backup

> Item code: XBS1290SONDD
> Size: 310 x 240 x 115mm
> Glow wire resistance 650°C
> Supply voltage: 230V~ 50/60Hz
> Protection class – impact resistance: IP20 – IK07
> Available only in audio version
> Battery capacity: 7.2Ah
> Lamp output autonomy: 1 hour
> 1 permanent 12V voltage output: 250mA max
> Battery charge indicator, siren test button, main switch and 230V shutdown safety button
> Compact 110db siren (in sound version)
> Wall mounting of the box with 2 external brackets
> Battery maintenance label on the front of the box

Compatible lighting

Power supply for a lighting: 230VAC
Type of lighting: backup
For 2 lamps: all types
Maximum lamp power: 2x20W or 40W that can be distributed over the 2 outputs
Possibility to add one 40W lighting on the unsecured exit

Project Details